Back to First Page
of The Post House B&B
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
The Post House B&B
306 Robert E. Lee Ave.
Elkins, WV 26241
- Accommodations: 3 guestrooms (2 with
shared bath and 1 with private bath). Common room with TV,
- Rates: Rates are $70.00 to $100.00 per
night. Add 12% tax to rates. Extra person in room is $10.00 per
person, per night. Rates are per night and are subject to change
- Open: July through October
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended in advance. Call (304) 636-1792 or
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: checks and cash accepted.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm Check-out:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation
notice must be received at least 24 hours prior to scheduled arrival
- Restrictions: Children welcome. No pets.
Rooms are smoke and alcohol free.
- Breakfast: Continental plus between 7:30
and 9:00 am
- Special Recommended Recipe:
- Recreation & Activities: Mountain
biking, tennis, golf, swimming, fishing, hiking, hunting, horseback
riding, rock climbing, and birdwatching,. Trout, bass, perch, and
catfish fishing in the Cheat and Tygarts Rivers. Downhill skiing at
Canaan Valley, Timberline, and Snowshoe Resorts, and cross-country
at White Grass and local trails. Antiquing, Art Galleries, Caves,
Live music, National/State Parks, River Rafting, Rivers Rock
Climbing, Shopping, and Train Rides
- Attractions & Special Events: Blackwater
Falls, Graceland Mansion, Seneca Rocks, Dolly Sods, Monongahela
National Forest, Otter Creek Wilderness area, Ramp Festival,
Mountain State Forest Festival, Augusta Heritage Festival, Rich
Mountain Battlefield, Hallihurst Mansion and Historic Beverly. four
excursion trains. Davis and Elkins College.
- Recommended Local Restaurants: Graceland,
Mingo Room, CJ Maggies, Cheat River Inn.
- Recommended Best Kept Secret: American
Mountain Theater. Unique to the Post House: Your hostess, an award
winning artist, has her paintings and quilts on display and for
- Directions: From Rt.33 in Elkins turn
on Robert E.Lee Ave. House is red brick 3 blocks on right.
to The Post House first page
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1996 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.