Back to First Page
of Arlington's West Mountain Inn B&B
West Mountain Inn Website
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Arlington's West Mountain Inn B&B
144 West Mountain Inn Rd
Arlington, VT 05250
Fax: (802) 375-6553
- Accommodations: 18 rooms, each with private bath and
king or queen bed, many with views and fireplaces. 3 townhouses,
each with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room with fireplace, and full
kitchen with utensils.
- Rates: rates shown are per night based on single /
double occupancy and do not include 9% Vermont state tax. Rates are
subject to change without notice.
|Bed & Breafast
|MAP Package Rates
|2 bedrooms, kitchen,
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended and varies by
season. Call (802) 375-6516, fax: (802) 375-6553,
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a travel agent.
There is a 2-night minimum stay when Saturday is included.
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: One night's deposit required. Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, Discover and personal checks are accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelling or shortening a
reservation, notice must be received at least 14 days prior to
scheduled arrival date for refund of deposit, less a $20.00
- Restrictions: No pets and no smoking. Children welcome.
- Breakfast: Full.
- Recommended Favorite Recipe: Aunt
- Languages Spoken: English and
- Special Events at Inn: Weddings, receptions, reunions,
conferences, retreats, and business meetings.
- Recreation & Activities: Inn borders Battenkill
River - 5 miles of hiking trails, canoeing, tubing, flyfishing, and
swimming. Golf nearby, downhill and on premises cross-country in
winter for sledding.
- Attractions & Special Events: St. Lucia Festival -
Dec. Ethan Allen Days - June. Minutes from Manchester shopping. 12
minutes from historic Bennington. Arlington, home to Norman
Rockwell. Close to Stratton and Bromley Mountains.
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets: Our llamas in
residence. East Arlington Antiques Center - 120 dealers in two
- Back to
Arlington's West Mountain Inn B&B first page
West Mountain Inn Website
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1996 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.