Receptions & Conferences
Back to Home
Page of The Noon-Collins Inn B&B
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
The Noon-Collins Inn
114 East High St
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Fax: (814) 472-6946
- Accommodations: 6 rooms, each with private bath, air
conditioning, and Dish TV America's Top 120. High Speed Wireless
Internet access is available.
- Rates: are $100.00 per nigh for single or double
occupancy. 10% discount to Senior Citizens 55 or older, AAA
Members, active and former members of the military, guests
visiting St. Francis University, Mount Aloysius College, Penn
State-Altoona, and Indiana University of PA campuses and guests
attending local funerals. Government rates Sunday - Thursday are
available. Extended Stays are welcomed and are offered at a
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are recommended in advance.
Call (814) 472-4311, fax: (814) 472-6946,
- Minimum Stay: There is a 2-day minimum for certain busy
weekends, such as college weekends; otherwise, there is no minimum
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: Reservations are confirmed by a guarantee by
credit card, or by payment, if requested, for certain busy
occasions. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are
accepted. Personal checks accepted in advance only.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice must be
received at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Restrictions: No pets. No smoking. Because of its
historic nature, the Inn is not handicapped accessible.
- Breakfast: Full breakfast served daily.
- Dining: Many of our guests dine at Amici's Ristorante
next door to our Inn or at Everyday Gourmet a block from our Inn.
- Languages Spoken:
- Special Events at the Inn: Rehearsal dinners, wedding
receptions, class reunions, seminars, and conferences. 160-person
- Recreation & Activities: Antiquing, golfing, skiing,
sailing, swimming, tennis, biking, and cross-country skiing on Ghost
- Attractions & Special Events: Countless historical
sites, state parks, museums, summer theater, and state universities.
Only 30 miles from the Flight 93 National Memorial.
- Directions: Ebensburg is located in South Central
Pennsylvania's Cambria County, 75 miles east of Pittsburgh. The town
is easily accessible from Interstates 80 and 76 (PA Turnpike).
Ebensburg is 15 miles north of Johnstown on Routes 219 and 56, 15
miles west of Altoona on Route 22, 25 miles east of Indiana on Route
422, and 75 miles southwest of State College and Penn State, on
Routes I-99 and 22, with no traffic lights the entire four lane
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1997 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.