Back to First Page
of Casa de las Flores B&B
las Flores B&B Website
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Direct from US: 011-52-33-3659-3186
From within Mexico: 01-33-3659-3186
From the Guadalajara metropolitan area: 3659-3186
- Accommodations: 7 rooms, each with
private bath and sitting area. 5 rooms each have two queen-sized
beds. 2 rooms each have one queen-sized bed.
- Rates: $95.00 to $115.00 double
occupancy. $15.00 each additional person. 17% Mexican Federal Tax,
not included in rates. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended 2 weeks in advance. Call direct from US:
011-52-33-3659-3186, from within Mexico: 01-33-3659-3186, from the
Guadalajara metropolitan area: 3659-3186, or
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: We request a deposit for 1/2
of the stay if staying more than 1 night and a deposit for the
complete stay if staying only 1 night. Visa, MasterCard, US
travelers' checks, Mexican pesos, and U.S. dollars accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation
notice must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival
date for refund of deposit. Deposit for reservations made less than
14 days in advance are non-refundable.
- Restrictions: No pets. Smoking
permitted in gardens. Social drinking allowed. Children 7 and older
- Breakfast: Continental plus.
- Lunch/Dinner: Dinner can be prepared
for the evening upon special request made in the morning.
- Languages Spoken: Spanish,
- Additional Services: Translating
- $10.00 US per hour for pleasure trips; $15.00 US, per hour for
- Special Events at Inn: Weddings,
receptions, and small parties.
- Attractions & Special Events: Many
religious festivals, history, architecture, crafts, art, folk art,
antiques, and food.
- Recommended Local Restaurants: El Patio,
Rio San Pedro, Adobe, Casa Fuerte, and local market.
to Casa de las Flores B&B first page
de las Flores B&B Website
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1999 - =date("Y");?> ONS Inc.