Back to First Page
of A Country Place B&B and Guest Cottages
Place B&B Website
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
A Country Place B&B and Guest
79 North Shore Drive N.
South Haven, MI 49090
- Accommodations: 5 rooms, each with
private bath; 1 has a jet tub and king-size bed, 1 has a queen-size
and a double bed, and 3 rooms have queen-size beds. 1 cottage with 1
king-size bed and 3 twin beds (sleeps up to 5) and 1 cottage with 2
queen-size beds and 2 twin beds, each with living room, porch, fully
equipped kitchen, and barbecue grill.
- Open: April through October.
- Rates: shown are based on double
occupancy and are subject to applicable tax. Rates subject to change
without notice. Cottage rates do not include breakfast.
Fern Glen Cottage
Fern Creek Cottage
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended in advance, but walk-ins welcomed. Call (269) 637-5523,
toll free: (877) 866-7801, or
Minimum stay is 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on holiday
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: Minimum deposit is one night's
stay for the bed and breakfast and $250.00 by check per week
for the cottage. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks, and cash
accepted (payment for cottages check or cash only).
- Check-in: between 2:30 ad 8:00 pm Check-out:
by 11:00 am
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice
must be received at least 10 days (45 days for cottages) prior to
scheduled arrival date for refund of deposit. For cancellations
received less than 10 days (45 days for cottages) prior to scheduled
arrival date, you will be responsible for your reservation unless we
can re-book the accommodation.
- Restrictions: No pets. No smoking.
Children over 10 welcomed at Bed and Breakfast (Garden Room only),
but all ages welcome in cottages.
- Handicapped Facilities/Accessible: Yes.
- Breakfast: Full sit-down breakfast.
- Recommended Favorite Recipe:
- Special Events at Inn: Some small
conferences and gatherings.
- Recreation & Activities: Golf, beach
combing, water/lake activities, biking, hiking, and cross-country
- Attractions & Special Events: South
Haven has some of the finest festivals and parades throughout the
summer. Information can be obtained from the Lakeshore Convention
and Visitors Bureau at (269) 637-5252.
- Recommended Local Restaurants: Pigozzi's
- 51 N. Shore Rd. (269) 637-6738 (seasonal), ... Clementine's - 500
Phoenix St. (269) 637-4755, ... Hawkshead - 6959 105th Ave. (269)
639-2146 (seasonal), and Tello's Cabaret and Bistro - 7379 N. Shore
Dr. (269) 639-9898.
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets: South
Haven during the week in autumn.
- Directions: A Country Place is located
1/2 mile north of South Haven city limits (Baseline Road) or 1 mile
west of I-196 at exit 22 on North Shore Drive N.
to A Country Place B&B and Guest Cottages first page
Country Place B&B Website
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1999 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.