Back to First Page
of Inn at Southwest Bed and Breakfast
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Inn at Southwest Bed and Breakfast
371 Main Street
P.O. Box 593
Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
Fax: (207) 244-9879
- Accommodations: 6 rooms and 1 suite,
each with private bath.
- Rates: Rate shown are per night based
on single / double occupancy. Additional person per night is $30.00.
Rates are subject to 5% Maine Sales Tax and 2% Maine Accommodations
Tax. Rates subject to change without notice. 100 140 and
|June 27 -
||May 1 - June
September 3 - November 1
- Open: Late April through October.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended 2 to 3 months in advance for high season (especially
early August). Call (207) 244-3835, fax: (207) 244-9879, or
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Minimum Stay: A minimum 2 night stay is
required in July and August and on holiday weekends.
- Payment: A 2-night deposit is required
for 2- to 5-night stays. A deposit equal to half the reservation is
required for longer stays. Visa, MasterCard, and personal checks
- Check-in: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Please call
ahead if you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m. so we can make
arrangements for you. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation
notice must be received at least 14 days (4 weeks for groups of 3 or
more) prior to the scheduled arrival date to ensure refund of
deposit, less a $35.00 processing fee. Deposits will also be
refunded if room can be rented. No refund for early departure.
- Restrictions: No pets. No smoking.
Children 8 and over welcome.
- Breakfast: Full gourmet breakfast.
- Recommended Favorite Recipes:
Stuffed French Toast with Wild Maine Blueberry Sauce, ...
in Wine Sauce, and
- Special Events at Inn: Small groups of
12 or less.
- Recreation & Activities: At the Inn:
games and books. Nearby: hiking, biking, canoeing, swimming, golf,
sea kayaking, whale watching, scenic nature cruises and sailing.
- Attractions & Special Events: Acadia
National Park, music festivals, and Octoberfest by the Sea (features
- Recommended Local Restaurants: Preble
Grill (fine dining in Southwest Harbor), Chef Marc (guest favorite
and just a short walk away), and Thurston's Lobster Pound (lobster
in the rough and a great view).
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets: Causeway
Dam, Flying Mountain, and Valley Cove.
- Directions: From Ellsworth follow Route
3 toward Bar Harbor. After crossing onto the island, bear right and
follow Route 102 to Southwest Harbor. Inn is located just after the
center of town, on the left overlooking the harbor.
to Inn at Southwest Bed and Breakfast first page.
at Southwest Website
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1998 -=date("Y")?> ONS Inc.