Back to First Page
of Applegate Inn B&B
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Applegate Inn B&B
279 West Park St.
Lee, MA 01238
Fax: (413) 243-9832
- Accommodations: 10 guest rooms each with
private bath. All rooms have fireplaces. Two bedroom apartment with
full kitchen, deck, whirlpool tub and fireplace.
- Rates: Golf packages available May,
June, and September. Rates are subject to change without notice.
||October 22 -
||May 23 - June
|June 20 -
September 26 - October 21
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended in advance. Call (413) 243-4451, toll free: (800)
691-9012, fax: (413) 243-9832, or
Minimum stay is 3 nights on weekends in July and August and 2
nights on weekends in June, September, and October.
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: Deposit is full payment for 1
night's stay or 1/2 the total stay for 2 or more nights.
- Restrictions: No pets. No smoking.
Children 12 and older welcome.
- Breakfast: Full: fresh fruit and juices
and homemade breads and muffins and hot entree.
- Languages Spoken: Some
- Special Events at Inn: Small weddings
- Recreation & Activities: Heated pool
on premises; golf and tennis across the street. Nearby fishing,
boating, and hiking.
- Attractions & Special Events: Tanglewood,
theater, museums, lakes, and mountains.
- Recommended Local Restaurants: Chez Nous
- Main St., Lee (413) 243-6397.
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets: Great
antique shops, fishing, boating, and hiking.
- Directions: Route. 90:
Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 2 Lee, Berkshires then Rte. 20 west
to stop sign in town. Go straight at stop sign; Applegate is a half
mile on your left.
to Applegate Inn B&B first page
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1999 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.