Back to First Page
of The Manor House Country Inn
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
The Manor House Country Inn
69 Maple Ave
Norfolk, CT 06058
Fax: (860) 542-5690
- Accommodations: 8 guest rooms, each
with private bath. Several rooms have fireplaces, whirlpool or
soaking tubs, or private balconies.
- Open: All year.
- Rates: $180.00 to $255.00 per night
based on single / double occupancy. Additional person in room is
$35.00 per night. Rates subject to change without notice.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended in advance. Call or fax (860) 542-5690, call toll free:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a travel agent.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights on weekends and 3
nights during holidays.
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: Credit card required to
confirm reservation, and deposit can either be by card, sending a
check within 5 days of making reservation, or cash on arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation
notice must be received at least 10 days prior to scheduled arrival
date for refund of deposit minus a 10% processing fee. If less less
than 10 days notice is given, only in the event we are able to
rebook the room, a gift certificate equal to 80% of your deposit
will be issued. If we are unable to rebook your room the entire
amount of your reservation is forfeited.
- Restrictions: No pets (but kennel
nearby). No smoking. Children age 13 and older welcome.
- Breakfast: Full breakfast. Room service
- Recommended Favorite Recipes:
with Lemon Butter Chive Sauce, ...
... A to Z
Bread, ... Cinnamon
Raisin Bread, and
- Special Events at Inn: Weddings,
receptions, reunions, and business meetings.
- Recreation & Activities: Tennis,
swimming, golf, hiking, biking, downhill and cross-country skiing,
and horseback riding.
- Attractions & Special Events: Music
festivals, summer theater, antique and craft shops, vineyards,
historic homes and museums, carriage and sleigh rides, Lime Rock
Park, and amusement parks.
- Recommended Local Restaurants: The Pub
and Restaurant, Norfolk, CT (860) 542-5716, ... Water Street Grill -
Litchfield, CT (860) 567-3385 ; ... The Boat House, Lakeville, CT
(860) 435-2111; ... Inn on the Green - Route 57, New Marlborough, MA
(860) 286-3139 or (413) 229-3131, ... Sweet Pea's at the Yellow
Victorian, Riverton, CT (860) 379-7020, ... Chiawalla, Salisbury, CT
(860) 435-9758, ... and The Venetian Restaurant, Torrington, CT
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets:
Norfolk Artisan's Guild, groomed hiking trails, antique shops (two
within walking distance), the Buggy Whip Factory (only 15 minutes
away), historic tour of Norfolk by horse and carriage, pristine lake
for swimming, and a massage therapist within walking distance.
to The Manor House Country Inn first page
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
2000 - =date("Y")?> ONS Inc.