Back to First Page
of Orchard Hill Country Inn
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Orchard Hill Country Inn B&B
2502 Washington St
P.O. Box 425
Julian, CA 92036
Fax: (760) 765-0290
- Location: 60 miles northeast of San
- Accommodations: AAA 4-diamond rated. 22
rooms, each with private bath; 12 have fireplaces and 8 have
whirlpools. (PC) indicated room that are accessible for the
physically challenged with extra large showers.
- Rates: rates shown are based on double
occupancy. Extra person is $25.00 per night. (special rates
available-weekday discount). Rates are subject to change without
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended 60 days in advance. Call (760) 765-1700, toll free:
(800) 716-7242, fax: (760) 765-0290 or
Minimum stay is two days on weekends.
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Payment: Deposit one night's stay.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and personal checks accepted.
(credit card required for deposit).
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice
must be received at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date for
a refund of deposit.
- Restrictions: No smoking or pets. No
ice chests or candles permitted in guest rooms.
- Breakfast: Full Breakfast.
- Dinner: Four-course Dinner (Tues, Thurs,
Sat, and Sun).
- Languages Spoken: English
- Special Services at Inn: Meeting Room
and on-site masseuse.
- Recreation & Activities: Hiking,
wine tasting, shopping, gold mines, birdwatching, horseback riding,
Llama treks, apple picking, fishing, bike riding, golf, glider
planes, massage and carriage rides.
- Attractions & Special Events:
Mountains all seasons, Apple Festival, Old Fashion July 4th Parade
- Recommended Local Restaurant: Dining at
Inn. Four-course Dinner.
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets:
Whole area, pristine countryside, SM Gold Mining Turn of Century
Historic Town-"Exit From the Fast Lane".
to Orchard Hill Country Inn first page
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1997 - =date("Y");?> ONS Inc.