Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Qualicum Beach Visitor Info Centre
2711 West Island Highway,
Qualicum Beach, BC
Fax: (250) 752-2923
- Bailey's In The Village
- 670 Primrose Street, 398 Quatna Road (250) 752-7584
- Enjoy casual dining in a courtyard setting, next to the
Town Hall and Carillon Tower on Primrose Street. Breakfast,
lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week. We feature
wholesome food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our
omelet and pasta bars, gourmet sandwiches, extravagant
desserts and daily dinner specials.
- Gary's Bistro
- 115 2nd Ave. (250) 752-5800
- Inside and limited outside dining. Open for breakfast,
lunch, and dinner. Licensed premises. A pub-style restaurant
where portions are "mega": full breakfasts,
burgers, curly fries, Mexican homemade entrees, fresh
salads, cappuccino, and milk shakes.
- Lefty's Fresh Food
- 710 Memorial Ave (250) 752-7530
- Lefty's Fresh Food... a warm & fun atmosphere serving
fresh, wholesome food made on the premises. Homemade
desserts, with real people making real food! Friday night
musical entertainment. Open for breakfast, lunch &
dinner. Indoor & outdoor dining. Licensed premises.
- Mom's Bakery
- 109 West Second Ave. (250) 752-5441
- Inside counter seating. Closed Sundays. Light fare such
as baked goods, sandwiches, and a coffee bar.
- Qualicum Beach Bakery
- 694 Memorial Ave. (250) 752-6143
- Inside and outside seating. Closed Sundays. Light fare
such as baked goods, soups, sandwiches, pizza, and
- Steamers On Beach Road
- 707 Beach Road (250) 752-1828
- Borealis Hair Studio has just expanded, opening Qualicum
Beach's first Internet coffee house. Steamers On Beach Road
features Torrefazione Italian coffees and fresh-daily baked
goods. Relax in the sunny solarium, soak up the rays on the
outdoor patio, browse the Internet, or just stop by to pick
up a cappuccino & pastry at Steamers, "The Place to
be Seen!". Open 7 days a week, Sun-Wed 8 a.m.-6 p.m,
and Thurs-Sat 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Tree's Restaurant
- 1385 Alberni Highway (250) 248-4445
- Tree's Restaurant offers home-style cooking, serving
breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. Enjoy the Breakfast
Special from 6:00 - 10:30 a.m.: 2 eggs, bacon, toast,
hashbrowns for $3.25. Our bottomless cup of coffee is $1.25
plus GST. Air-conditioned. Licensed. Come fill your stomach
without emptying your wallet!
- Beach House Cafe
- 2775 West Island Highway (250) 752-9626
- Inside and outside dining. Ocean view. Open for lunch and
dinner. Licensed premises. Fresh seafood, pastas, salads,
gourmet burgers, and pizza, plus continental specialties in
- Fish Tales Cafe
- 3353 West Island Highway (250) 752-6053
- Inside and outside garden dining. Open for dinner.
Licensed premises. Specializing in fish and chips. Halibut,
cod, salmon, prawns, calamari, and local oysters. "Fun"
kids' menu. Take out available.
- Lighthouse Restaurant
- 6881 West Island Highway (250) 757-9622
- This welcoming Bowser restaurant, only 20 minutes north
of Qualicum Beach, specializes in succulent seafood, steak,
pasta, prime rib, schnitzel and more...including the best
Italian cheesecake (tiramisu) for miles around! Chef &
owner Nick Benvenuti hails from northern Italy and has 30
years experience in the restaurant business. The Lighthouse
Restaurant is licensed, air-conditioned, and also has an
outside ocean-view patio for summer dining. Reservations,
- Qualicum House Restaurant
- 3353 West Island Highway (250) 752-1468
- Inside and outside patio dining. Open for dinner only.
Licensed premises. Seafood, stir frys, pasta, pizza, steaks,
BBQ platters, and Greek specialties.
- Oliver's (Qualicum College Inn)
- 427 College Road (250) 752-9262
- Inside and outside dining. Ocean view. Open for
breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner. Licensed
premises. Seafood, soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
Evening 'fine dining' specialties. Medieval meal.
- Sand Pebbles Restaurant
- 2767 West Island Highway (250) 752-4665
- Inside and outside dining. Ocean view. Open for weekend
breakfasts and beach BBQs. Licensed premises. Seafood,
burgers, stir-frys, pasta, steaks, and chicken.
- Shady Rest Waterfront Pub &
- 3109 West Island Highway (250) 752-9111
- Inside and outside dining in a historic waterfront
location. Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Licensed premises. Seafood, soups, burgers, sandwiches,
salads, pasta, stir-frys, chicken, and beef. Kids' menu.
- Shangri-La Restaurant
- 333 Garrett Road (250) 752-5522
- Inside and outside patio dining. Ocean view. Open for
lunch and dinner. Licensed premises. Buffet and table
service. Specializing in Asian cuisine. Vietnamese and Thai
weekend specials. Seafood, chicken, beef, and pork.
of Events ...
& Natural Wonders ...
- Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's