Back to First
Page of Raven Haven B&B
Other Bed and Breakfast, Country
Inns, and Small Hotels on 1st Traveler's Choice
Raven Haven B&B
651 County Rd 644
Mentone, AL 35984
Fax: (256) 634-4310
- Accommodations: Four rooms, each with
private bath. Queen-sized beds. Fireplace in living room.
- Rates: $115.00 to $130.00 based on
single/double occupancy. Additional person in room is $10.00 to
$20.00 per night. Rates subject to change without notice.
- Open: All year.
- Reservations: Reservations are
recommended. Call / fax (256) 634-4310 or
Tell your hosts you found them on 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Check-in: after 2:00 p.m. Check-out:
- Payment: First night's lodging deposit
required in advance. Cash and checks accepted only.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation
notice must be received at least 7 days prior to scheduled arrival
- Restrictions: No pets, no smoking.
Children 14 or older accepted.
- Breakfast: A full breakfast is included
in room rate.
- Special Recommended Recipes:
Breakfast Bake with Artichokes and Cheese, ...
... Egg and
Sausage Souffle, and
- Recreation and Activities in immediate area:
Horseback riding at Shady Grove Ranch, hiking with miles and
miles of trails that range from easy casual walking to "trails
for the significant hiker", (riding trail, breakfast and dinner
rides, bird watching, swimming (both in river and nearby pool),
climbing and rappelling, golf, tennis, canoeing, snow skiing.
- Area Special Events: Rhododendron
Festival, Craft Festival, Fall Colors Festival.
- Surrounding Attractions: Within 30 minutes:
Little River Canyon National Wildlife Preserve (deepest canyon
east of the Mississippi River), Seiko Caverns, Crawford Pigeon
Mountain Wildlife Management area (Rock Town - a unique geological
discovery), DeSoto State Park, flea markets and antique stores,
Alabama Fan Club.
- Recommended Local Restaurant: Cragsmere
Manna, The Lookout, and Paldwellf.
- Recommended Local Best Kept Secrets: Lovely
to Raven Haven B&B first page
Traveler's Choice offers you lodging choices of Bed and Breakfast,
Country Inns, Small Hotels, Resorts, Dude Ranches and Vacation Rentals
in great vacation areas. If you are looking for places to stay where you
can enjoy a romantic getaway, great fishing, fly-fishing, skiing, golf,
tennis, boating, horseback riding, sight seeing or just plain relaxing
you've come to the right place. If you are traveling for business or
pleasure you can find it here at www.virtualcities.com .........©
1995 - =date("Y");?> ONS Inc.